Friday 13 January 2023

Scratches on new bike | Street Bike, Biking Boards


Picked up a brand new bike and having the mechanics repair it, ended up placing tiny scratches on the bike. Sloppy hex key work and a little bit of chain rub when the rear wheel was eliminated. Questioning what sort of recourse I ought to do? I get bikes get scratched ultimately, however I am explicit and a tiny bit ocd in relation to holding issues clear. Simply considering why this bothers me a lot is as a result of I paid $13k cad for it and I used to be so cautious to wrap/defend the bike to solely have the shop marr it. The marks are tiny however I hold considering for the cash it ought to be dialed/setup correctly from the get go and ought to be excellent. Am I being unreasonable? Simply aggravated I am put on this place.

 

The post Scratches on new bike | Street Bike, Biking Boards appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/scratches-on-new-bike-street-bike-biking-boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...