Monday 23 January 2023

Video: Powerful evening for Sexton in San Diego


Video: Tough night for Sexton in San Diego

Chase Sexton needed to go to the LCQ after a crash within the warmth race that noticed his bike get run over and his petrol tank destroyed, fortunately he was unhurt and got here again to win the LCQ and get in the primary occasion.

A good begin regardless of being on the skin stored Sexton within the hunt at the beginning of the primary till Justin Barcia then wiped him out and Sexton needed to come from the again of the highest ten to fifth, with Roczen and that man Barcia inside touching distance on the flag.

Barcia mentioned of the contact: “Monitor was robust, had a go on Chase and I used to be so bummed he went down, we got here collectively so arduous after the triple. That’s the place Jason acquired me too, and it’s juut a type of corners when it’s left open and we come collectively so arduous, that was lame. I hate it, I threw my hand up as a result of we’re buddies, I hate that, don’t wish to have that occur – no enjoyable.”

Total, a 3-5 to start out the season isn’t unhealthy for the manufacturing facility Honda star, however Sexton definitely needed to dig deep in San Diego after all the things appeared to be going incorrect. He restricted the injury on what may have been an evening that noticed his title hopes take successful.

Sexton informed Jason Weigandt within the Weege present concerning the Barcia incident: “There’s not a lot you are able to do with that, as a result of you will get the identical factor each time. I truly talked to him earlier than the primary occasion, he took me clear off my bike. I don’t know, you form of count on that from him. I didn’t know he was behind me.” Full chat under:



The post Video: Powerful evening for Sexton in San Diego appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/video-powerful-evening-for-sexton-in-san-diego/

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...