Monday 16 January 2023

Video: Steinke takes out Clason – revenge assault in US Arenacross


Video: Steinke takes out Clason – revenge attack in US Arenacross

Regardless of no AMA supercross this weekend, there was nonetheless drama within the States with Arenacross offering the backdrop for Gerard Steinke to take out Cade Clason – then admit he did it on objective as revenge for being taken out at the beginning of the race!

“Sure, I took Cade out final evening after he took me out. Sure, I waited for him, sure, I do know I used to be improper and shouldn’t have waited. However for anybody that is aware of me, is aware of my guidelines – you’re taking cash off my plate you higher be prepared for me to take cash off yours,” stated Steinke.



The post Video: Steinke takes out Clason – revenge assault in US Arenacross appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/video-steinke-takes-out-clason-revenge-assault-in-us-arenacross/

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...