Monday 20 February 2023

alcoholic recovering recommendation…ex-semi professional mtb’r


JavaScript is disabled. For a greater expertise, please allow JavaScript in your browser earlier than continuing.


Joined

·

1 Posts


Dialogue Starter
·

#1

·


Was a motorcycle messenger within the 90’s in seattle, raced mtb for 10 years until 2015…had a severe wreck (with a tree!)…and one other one in 2018. Unusual factor is I took up ingesting gin and smoking cigarettes after the 2018 wreck as I used to be off my bike for five months. By no means had executed both and this was at 51 years outdated??? Very unusual that I had executed neither in my life earlier than then apart from an occasional occasion. Now I’m 56 and have one other harm not associated to biking however am 100% gung ho at getting again into form (dropping at the least 20lbs) to get again to my racing form. Have a pleasant brew customized mtb that was once SS (now geared for my weak point) and simply purchased a fatbike to deliberately make using tougher to get again into form.

Backside line is…am no rockstar…form of fell into the drink and smoke from boredom of not using resulting from harm….an fool I do know however….has anybody on the market handled one thing comparable and the way did they get again to efficiency? I hate smoking and the drink and was once so sturdy on the dust….questioning if yoga or one thing comparable would assist my transition again to the game I like??

thanks for any and all

 

The post alcoholic recovering recommendation…ex-semi professional mtb’r appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/alcoholic-recovering-recommendation-ex-semi-professional-mtbr/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=alcoholic-recovering-recommendation-ex-semi-professional-mtbr

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...