Friday 5 May 2023

Past pissed off. Model new unridden bianchi cracked. bought after main crash, observed crack behind entrance derailleur clamp after construct


Hey everybody. So to preface this I wish to say I used to be in a nasty accident on April 14th when hitting an unmarked curb on a newly constructed bike lane that was not but open and had no signage indicating such, and seemed accomplished. It fully rearranged my face (120 stitches to reattach my lip and nostril) and exploded my wilier filante body (taking authorized motion).

Anyhow I bought a brand new bianchi Oltre xr3 with ultegra mechanical, and had an ultegra di2 groupset that I delivered to my LBS to put in / swap for me. Picked it up on Wednesday.

Was getting every part able to get again within the saddle for a light-weight spin to maneuver the legs within the AM. When altering my pedals to a brand new pair I bought I did a fast inspection of the bike and observed a small scratch peaking behind the derailleur clamp. At first I assumed it was nothing, however given my latest luck I figured I’d again off the clamp and test it out.

That is what I noticed.

I messaged the store, however within the probability they are saying it’s my fault or don’t do something for me I’m undecided what to do. Im fully devastated and really feel very defeated. Can anybody present any perception?

These are the very best pictures I might get

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

Automotive tire Sleeve Jacket Fender Leather jacket

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fender Rim Gas

Despatched from my iPhone utilizing Tapatalk

The post Past pissed off. Model new unridden bianchi cracked. bought after main crash, observed crack behind entrance derailleur clamp after construct appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/past-pissed-off-model-new-unridden-bianchi-cracked-bought-after-main-crash-observed-crack-behind-entrance-derailleur-clamp-after-construct/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=past-pissed-off-model-new-unridden-bianchi-cracked-bought-after-main-crash-observed-crack-behind-entrance-derailleur-clamp-after-construct

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...