Sunday 28 May 2023

Shorts with a rational top


Does anybody make spandex bike shorts or bibs which can be of a rational top? I’ve very previous Pearl Izumi shorts which can be too excessive and I all the time rolled them right down to my waist after tying the drawstring. That does not work properly as a result of 1. they need to unroll and a couple of. not keep up as a result of the drawstring is not at my waist.

Just lately, I’ve been using with shorts that don’t have any drawstring, however do have a large elastic band. Sadly, it is half approach up my again, so I’ve to fold it over to place it at my waist once more. So, identical downside…

Does anybody make shorts or bibs that don’t go as much as your arm pits? I’m not fats. I do not want them to suit like Spanks.

The post Shorts with a rational top appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/shorts-with-a-rational-top/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=shorts-with-a-rational-top

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...