Thursday 15 June 2023

Energy Professional (MY19) does not cost anymore


My Energy Professional (19) does not cost anymore:
  • once I join the charging cables I see the pink led mild
  • with the charging cables linked I will join the Energy Professional to my Garmin Fenix watch, Garmin Edge and the RideLink app.
  • the firmware is up to date

As soon as the charging cables are disconnected, the connections drops with all of the units and app and I am not in a position to join anymore. Eradicating the sensor and including it once more on the units does not work.

It appears that evidently if the charging cables usually are not linked the Energy Professional is useless. So my guess is that the rechargeable battery is useless/empty and never in a position to be recharged anymore.
I’ve searched the web if this can be a widespread drawback, however could not discover something.

Any strategies?

The post Energy Professional (MY19) does not cost anymore appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/energy-professional-my19-does-not-cost-anymore/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=energy-professional-my19-does-not-cost-anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...