Sunday 11 June 2023

Flobikes rip-off | Street Bike, Biking Boards


I had the identical billing situation right here in Canada. There is no such thing as a telephone assist. Reside chat is with a bot.
I emailed them and received a typical type letter. I then known as the assist quantity and left a voicemail threatening authorized motion and, instantly, recieved an e-mail providing to refund 11 months service to my bank card and downgrade me to the “discontinued” $29.99 ($37.44 CDN) month-to-month charge for the TdF.

It’s completely unethical, if not a rip-off, to solely supply that choice after you complain or threaten them. However, while you’re the one recreation on the town, you are able to do no matter you need, I assume.

I get that they wish to earn cash however, this apply is shady. I do know no less than a dozen individuals who solely watch the TdF and would gladly pay $30 to look at it.

As for me, I am additionally a Tiz Biking viewer for the remainder of the yr and ship them a donation to maintain them operating.

The post Flobikes rip-off | Street Bike, Biking Boards appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/flobikes-rip-off-street-bike-biking-boards/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=flobikes-rip-off-street-bike-biking-boards

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...