Friday 16 June 2023

Hybrid vs Endurance | Street Bike Biking Boards


Im 42 and weight 108kg. I’ve had a hybrid Merida Speeder 300 1×11 that made me glad for 4 years till I lately had an accident and crashed my humerus in 3 components. I am nonetheless recovering from a surgical procedure and hope to have the ability to cycle quickly. Beforehand I’ve had a highway bike with regular geometry, however it was not confortable for my weight and lengthy rides, in order that’s why the motion to a hybrid made me actually pleased with extra confort.

After I journey, I am not primarily searching for velocity, however for confort for lengthy rides. I wish to journey 100km+ rides upt to 300km rides on the identical day.

I am trying ahead now to have a motorcycle once more, when my bodily situation permits it. I am divided over getting once more a hybrid bike with a extra upright place or shifting to a highway bike once more, however extra to an endurance geometry. With the knowledge I’ve given you, what bike(s) would you advocate? Finances is round 2500 EUR.

The post Hybrid vs Endurance | Street Bike, Biking Boards appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/hybrid-vs-endurance-street-bike-biking-boards/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hybrid-vs-endurance-street-bike-biking-boards

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...