Saturday 29 July 2023

TUBELESS Setup (Climbing version) DT Swiss P1800 SPLINE 23 Wheels / Pirelli P Zero Race TLR SL Tires


My climbing bike wanted some loving. The Big SLR1 Scandium wheels are nice in the event you’re purist (21 – 23mm tires), tremendous gentle and stiff. I used to be rolling Continental Gatorskins 25mm and was comfortable… till I wasn’t. The bike would depart me feeling drained after 2hr rides.

DT Swiss P1800 Spline Wheelset – I would say they’re comparable high quality and weight others within the value vary. I went backwards and forwards between the P1800, PR1600’s in 23 AND 32mm depths, P1400’s and so forth… *the value was proper ($422) so I went with the P1800’s.

Tires – I needed 26-27mm and went with Pirelli P Zeros TLR in 26mm. I like the feel and softness of those tires. It began raining so I solely obtained a 5-minunte check experience on my avenue. INSTANT and NOTICEABLE enchancment.

Bike weighs roughly the identical: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs +/- ***(with pedals, bottle cages, gadget mount).

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle wheel rim

Tire Wheel Bicycle Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire

Sleeve Toy Hat Font Cap

The post TUBELESS Setup (Climbing version) DT Swiss P1800 SPLINE 23 Wheels / Pirelli P Zero Race TLR SL Tires appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/tubeless-setup-climbing-version-dt-swiss-p1800-spline-23-wheels-pirelli-p-zero-race-tlr-sl-tires/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tubeless-setup-climbing-version-dt-swiss-p1800-spline-23-wheels-pirelli-p-zero-race-tlr-sl-tires

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...