Thursday 3 August 2023

Publish your Cannondale pics right here!


are you operating the Compact SLK crankset?

Hey beergood,

Are you operating the 50-36 FSA compact with Dura Ace 10 velocity? How does it shift? Any issues along with your arrange? There have been so many threads about this some time again however I feel the posters had been simply not organising there derailleurs accurately.

BTW, good look’n bike! I used to be torn between the brand new R5000 and the 04 R3000 that I simply purchased however ebay gained out once more as I discovered a hell of a deal on the R3000. I do love my new dale although.

Brian, I hope you get yours quickly brother.

Additionally, how are you all posting your pics. I assumed you needed to publish a hyperlink to a webserver like webshots or one thing?

Sean

The post Publish your Cannondale pics right here! appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/publish-your-cannondale-pics-right-here/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=publish-your-cannondale-pics-right-here

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...