Sunday 22 October 2023

Bandit Rider: Shedding somewhat mild


After a not so good journey at the hours of darkness (and earlier than an enormous journey) on the Tremendous Ten I made a decision that she wanted some extra watts pointing up street.  Beforehand I had a set of pricy Denali D4’s on the Tremendous Ten however I’ve moved them over to the T7 as I used to be speculated to be promoting the S10…(The promoting bit hasn’t occurred but and the bike carried out as flawlessly as ever on a really fast 3,000 odd kms down South final week).

Anyway, again to the lights.  I might been searching on Supercheaps web site (as ya do) and seen a set that regarded like they could work on the bike and for $89 I believed, let’s give it a go…

They’re Ridge Ryder branded lights with every unit holding 6 x 5 watt leds.  They even got here with a flash harry harness which I did not want as I already had one on the bike with some junk chinese language leds.  In about ten minutes the junk ones had been gone and the brand new ones put in.

The Allen bolts enable adjustment of lights
Properly, they work within the shed…

As soon as fitted, I needed to wait some time for it to get darkish so I may do some street take a look at.  one of many issues I favored in regards to the Denalis is that every housing had two spots and two floods giving each a protracted vary peek whereas additionally lighting up fairly a large swathe instantly in entrance of the bike.  The Ridge Ryder models had been all spots.

I needn’t have fearful…

Not unhealthy in any respect and about 1/seventh of the price of the Denalis…and I simply obtained a credit score as they put the lights on sale this weekend…

I may also affirm that they had been good for operating the Buller Gorge at 5:30am final week…

Now sporting a pleasant bug assortment…

The post Bandit Rider: Shedding somewhat mild appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/bandit-rider-shedding-somewhat-mild/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bandit-rider-shedding-somewhat-mild

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...