Monday 27 November 2023

Bandit Rider: Bouncing off rocks


So, as per regular, Colin and I wanted to go for a trip on Sunday.  And I used to be very eager to get out the yellow bike and see if I may nonetheless trip it.  I in some way managed to speak Colin into a visit into his yard.

The trip was nice and as ordinary an actual exercise for this unfit previous fart.  I just about stayed on the bike aside from a few drops (no correct offs).  We took in some fairly gnarly tracks by way of the pine forest the place there was loads of steep and/or slippery climbs and big lavatory holes to keep away from.

Then there was the zig-zag which was nice enjoyable taking place however I had one nasty grasp up on rock step which stopped me and resulted in me requiring a relaxation (huffing and puffing like a steam engine) earlier than we pulled the bike out of the outlet and at last managed to get off the steep bit.  I then charged up the remainder of the hill in second, bouncing off all the things and in some way managing to remain on…

Slippery rocks in streams had been additionally an issue a couple of instances.  Momentum is your pal in most circumstances…

The quicker bits had been nice as you get a greater relaxation and have a tendency to run a bit cooler.  I all the time take pleasure in charging uphill and steering the bike on the throttle however I additionally loved the downhills and hanging off the bike to assist in the corners – I in all probability did not seem like a moto-x star however I used to be having enjoyable.  Gotta love a 450!

Colin even acquired some pics of the motion too.

The post Bandit Rider: Bouncing off rocks appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/bandit-rider-bouncing-off-rocks/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bandit-rider-bouncing-off-rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...