Wednesday 15 November 2023

Ridin The “T” and the “Ok”: Again To Bikes


 Yesterday was a very good day of automobile work with my good buddy Steve.We made some actual progress on the Barracuda .Obtained the exhaust all discovered .It is a main step ahead .The starter is in ,the manifolds are on , the top pipes are linked to the manifolds ,and we did a short lived hook up of the remainder of the system to examine the match.All of it suits the place it belongs and hangs proper so now we take it off and cope with another issues which are simpler to do with out the exhaust in the best way.That is subsequent weeks work . 

 

 

So,at this time I experience.Gonna take my good little 1969 Yamaha DS6C out to get it inspected after which experience for the day.This bike is a lot of enjoyable .As soon as this one is inspected I’ve two extra to get performed to get the entire fleet all authorized and roadworthy . I might wish to have this chore performed earlier than Thanksgiving .Seems like I will be a busy boy the subsequent few days if I’ll meet this purpose however I am motivated so I will in all probability get it performed.

The 2 older ones have to be gone through earlier than I take them in so after my experience at this time I will pull the one I plan on utilizing tomorrow out of the storage shed and get it into the storage so I can begin getting it prepared .Should not take a lot effort on both of these beauties.Simply have to present them the as soon as over . They had been working within the spring however all that stuff with engaged on the home prevented me from doing something aside from stuff that was obligatory on my bikes.I simply centered on the Moto Guzzi so I may experience some when time allowed.Positive am glad that stuff is behind me now !

I am nonetheless trying ahead . Nonetheless planning and making ready for that subsequent lengthy experience west.Determined to rebuild the clutch within the Moto Guzzi .Did some trying round for what I want , talked to a clutch  enterprise about having the previous disc re lined and got here to the conclusion that getting a brand new disc is cheaper and greater than possible higher .Unsure how I’ll pull off one other journey like I would like however I will die making an attempt . This photograph was taken by my previous buddy Richard Vogel . We had been someplace in Nevada or Utah in 1970 when this was shot.I used to be trying ahead then and nonetheless am.

The post Ridin The “T” and the “Ok”: Again To Bikes appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/ridin-the-t-and-the-ok-again-to-bikes/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ridin-the-t-and-the-ok-again-to-bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...