Saturday 4 November 2023

Ridin The “T” and the “Ok”: At present I Experience


 Been actually busy right here at house fixing the home up.I began again in Might and it is lastly to some extent the place I can put far between engaged on the home and me. It has been a protracted haul.I needed to delay journeys to my camp within the Adirondacks and days of driving my bikes however right here I’m in October and the place is in fairly good condition once more. At present I feel I will head out for a great lengthy experience on my previous Moto Guzzi. Did an oil change on her yesterday so she’s all able to hit the highway. I did have a little bit of time a number of weeks in the past to get it and the BMW Ok 100 RS inspected and I additionally lastly obtained the brand new rear tire put in on the BMW. My pal Tony advised me about this little store he discovered close to by. They mounted the tire on his Moto Guzzi again within the spring once I pulled the wheel off for him.Nicely,I gave them my rear wheel with a brand new Avon RoadRider tire and for 30 bucks they mounted it and balanced it .So,now I’ve my two highway bikes up and on the highway.Subsequent it is the 4 previous Yamaha two strokes. Thought of taking one among them in immediately however it’s too good out to tie up the day getting an inspection performed once I will be driving out east .We have now solar and temps within the excessive 60’s F immediately.

So,I feel I will simply go away this submit to complete up after I return when there may be extra to this story to report. Certain feels good to have my life again !

Now it is the primary week in November. Obtained sidetracked from this submit however not my life. Went kayaking final week with my pal Ron.We went out east within the Peconic River and out into the Peconic Bay for a paddle that lasted all afternoon.It was an unbelievable day. The temps had been within the excessive 70’s F and it was sunny.Earlier than heading out to do that paddle we went to his hangar on the native airport to take a look at his challenge airplane he is constructing.I want I had my digital camera with me  however I did not so no photographs. Anyway , I’m very impressed with the work he is doing on this. He is one other gearhead however on a complete different stage ! Been doing a little routine service on my bikes.The opposite day the clutch on the Moto Guzzi slipped in excessive gear once I hit the gasoline exhausting .It might simply be an adjustment drawback or one thing extra severe.This story will play out slowly and with a bit of luck it should simply be some changes. Took the BMW K100 out yesterday for a great experience.She runs nice. Stopped at a light-weight this man advised me my headlight was out. I put the excessive beam on and it labored so I want a brand new bulb .Minor drawback that is straightforward to take care of. At present I am heading out to get the 1971 Yamaha inspected then heading to my storage storage to change it with my 66 Valiant convertible. I need to take the convertible to a automobile present tomorrow with a on the market signal on it .You by no means know ,it’d promote or not however I’ve to begin the method . I want cash to purchase that home I need up in Northern New. Lengthy Island has actually degraded , it’s method over crowded and the individuals who have taken over are lower than desireable.They’re reckless drivers and impolite entitled idiots to place it frankly .I am a local right here and this place was paradise once I was rising up. It was the nation , farms and woods in every single place .Now, excessive density housing and all of the bullshit it brings with it . I am desirous to stay out my final days in a spot the place I can experience safely and luxuriate in nature so Northern NY it’s. Arizona was my first alternative however we obtained priced out of that market and the local weather change  points there do not bode effectively for the longer term the place as Northern NY is forecast to grow to be milder in winter and considerably wetter in summer time so there can be water to drink and winter will not be as brutal because it was once up there.Been watching the climate up there intently over the previous decade and have seen a gentle warming pattern within the winter months.So,sufficient of this crap , I’ve to go out now to select up this lovely automobile on this lovely bike .

LIFE IS GOOD !

The post Ridin The “T” and the “Ok”: At present I Experience appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/ridin-the-t-and-the-ok-at-present-i-experience/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ridin-the-t-and-the-ok-at-present-i-experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...