Friday 19 January 2024

Christmas Greeting and Needs – Scooter within the Sticks


Christmas greeting from Scooter in the Sticks
Greatest needs to all for a Merry Christmas.

Season’s Greetings

It’s that point of yr once more. Time to mirror on the blessing in life and prolong good will and like to these in your life. Household, pals, and strangers on the street. To every of you studying this whether or not you’ve arrived looking for data on Vespa scooters or using bikes, I pray you could have a superb vacation.

My recollections of childhood Christmas celebrations float by my head this time of yr, and in my case I see a parallel between myself and Ralphie in “A Christmas Story.” It was a magical time of yr. Now it’s one thing completely different.

I made a brief video greeting for the vacations which is posted on my YouTube channel. Hopefully it displays my emotions of fine will to all these Vespa scooter riders on the market.

Have your self a Merry little Christmas.

Be properly and experience protected!



The post Christmas Greeting and Needs – Scooter within the Sticks appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/christmas-greeting-and-needs-scooter-within-the-sticks-7/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=christmas-greeting-and-needs-scooter-within-the-sticks-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...