Wednesday 1 March 2023

Venture 333 Epilogue | Welcome to the Asylum


I apologize that I by no means got here again with the completed photos of Venture 333 however I did end it together with a number of others that I haven’t instructed you about but. Once I began that challenge at the start of 2020 I had no clue of the craziness that was about to overhaul the world in a number of months.

Custom 1964 Honda C200

Let me say when you want an engine for a customized challenge like this I extremely suggest the Piranha 140cc engines they’re highly effective and dependable. It was very straightforward to put in and wire up. The only greatest difficulty I had was that I wished to feed the carburetor from the inventory air consumption so I needed to buy the proper adapter to orient the carburetor to achieve the inventory Honda C200 air consumption. It wasn’t an ideal match but it surely was good.

carburetor location

Right here you’ll be able to see how a lot I needed to transfer the carb.

Some low cost management switches and a fairly priced replica seat from Ebay labored out nice. I simply constructed an entire customized wiring harness and made the entire thing 12 volts dc in order that I might run a lithium battery and LED lighting.

A drag pipe was sourced from Beatrice Cycle for a imply and meaty sound!

On the rear I added a sizzling rod “Mannequin A” taillight.

custom 64 Honda C200

Sizzling Rod fashion taillight on 64 Honda Venture 333

In the long run this construct ended up being a ton of enjoyable to journey, and with it’s clear classic seems actually turned heads too. It was an amazing little neighborhood blaster that accelerated rapidly as much as it’s most pace of 45 mph. Some bikes simply actually do turn into greater than the sum of their elements and this was considered one of them.

c200 & ct70

Venture 333 subsequent to a pure inventory CT70 that I completed,

Too dangerous that the 2020 Barber Small Bore Pageant was canceled. I used to be simply going to reserve it for 2021 however wound up buying and selling it for a 1998 Triumph Adventurer 900. Extra on that later.

Triumph Adventurer 900

1998 Triumph Adventurer future customized challenge.

The entire corona virus episode actually threw everybody’s plans for the whole lot for a loop. Not like lots of people my employment state of affairs didn’t change, being employed in an important business I by no means missed a single day of labor and was by no means instructed to earn a living from home. Between that and dealing on different peoples bikes I’ve been busier than ever earlier than.

Motopsyco World HQ

One nice blessing is that we lastly bought our earlier dwelling and moved into a brand new place that has a a lot larger home and store. So I’m writing my first weblog submit of 2022 from my new workplace in Hartsville, S.C. and sit up for the approaching 12 months.



The post Venture 333 Epilogue | Welcome to the Asylum appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/venture-333-epilogue-welcome-to-the-asylum/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=venture-333-epilogue-welcome-to-the-asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...