Wednesday 26 April 2023

SRAM Flattop suitable aftermarket cranksets?


Daydreaming about gear ratios for a motorcycle I wish to construct sometime, and I am operating out of search phrases. I do not know if I am not trying the correct place, or (extra seemingly) what I would like does not exist.

I would prefer to run SRAM mechanical 2×12 (that a lot is feasible) with a 10-36 cassette (most likely potential) and 50/34 chainrings. It is the final bit that has me caught. The 12 velocity cassette runs with the flattop chain solely, and SRAM solely makes 2x chainrings with 13t gaps as an alternative of the 16t I would like. There appears to be an abundance of aftermarket 1x chainrings, however I am not seeing 2x. Am I simply that bizarre? The place ought to I look?

The post SRAM Flattop suitable aftermarket cranksets? appeared first on lickscycles.com.



source https://lickscycles.com/sram-flattop-suitable-aftermarket-cranksets/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=sram-flattop-suitable-aftermarket-cranksets

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 Overview | First Experience

The 2025 CFMOTO Ibex 450 is a good addition to the ADV phase. We gave it a correct thrash on the world launch in Palawan, Philippines, a...